Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stephen's off to Ghana...


So, I tried to have him pack me in a suitcase so I could go too, however, he didn't think I would enjoy the ride. So instead me and the kids got up at 3:30AM and dropped him off at the San Diego Airport, came home and they crashed for about an hour. Then it's time for school! 10 looonnggg days without Daddy...

3 comments:

  1. haha you are too funny. No I don't think you would enjoy the ride at all! What's he going for? And 10 days IS a long time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....10 days is a long time!! We'll be praying that he stays safe and sound!

    Love ya,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. He went with Bro Steve Hill & his son-n-law (Adam) and Bro Walker (from Fresno) & a guy from his church. They are going to preach/teach to the AG pastors in Saltpond, Ghana the oneness. Then they are having a 6 day crusade in Accra, Ghana. It's a long time, but it is for the cause we are here in the first place. We do covet your prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Family

My Family