What a beautiful day we had celebrating Jenn & Jason's bundle of BOY that should arrive any day!!! Mom & Cindy helped with the food and Sis Bohannon & Ashley decorated such a BEAUTIFUL cake!!! (Bro Bohannon actually rolled out the fondant though=) Ashley did some really fun games, I must say, the Nursery Rhymes were my favorite!!! I think Jenn is just about set with items for Chandler Blake!! Now ALL we need is baby!
Hi Sis. Miraflor! You might remember me from PK retreat a few years back. Anyhow, LOVE the decor for Jenn's baby shower! So cute! You guys are so classy! Can't wait to see pics of the baby when he comes!
Jana... Thank you soooooooooooo much for the most awesome baby shower ever! You are the best sister ever!!! Im so glad I have you for my sister!!=) Love you Lots!!!
God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of......oh, and let us not forget....kid crafts, dates with my love, scrapbooking, music, barnes n nobles, starbucks, family trips, cooking, roller blading.....oh so much. Just know that I am blessed of God!
Everything looked like it turned out so nice!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there! :o)
Love you guys!
Frances
how cute!! You guys are all matching! I LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sis. Miraflor! You might remember me from PK retreat a few years back. Anyhow, LOVE the decor for Jenn's baby shower! So cute! You guys are so classy! Can't wait to see pics of the baby when he comes!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
-Jen
Jana... Thank you soooooooooooo much for the most awesome baby shower ever! You are the best sister ever!!! Im so glad I have you for my sister!!=) Love you Lots!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ,
Jenn
Absolutely Amazing ~ The cake was Fantastic,and loved the Circus Theme ~ Jana you did an AWESOME Job ~ Love you all ~ Heather =)
ReplyDelete