Today in church we were having a shouting Apostolic service, I was on the piano so Ireland was sitting with Nina (Jenn). Jenn is about due with the baby and has been put on bed rest, so Ireland turned to her during church and said, "Nina, I know you can't run, but can you walk with me? 'Cause I'm gonna get the Holy Ghost today!" So they walked around a few times and then went to the alter, sure enough, she got it!!! SO Beautiful!!! Nothing, NOTHING like having ALL your children filled with the Baptism of the Holy Ghost!

That is so awesome!!! Glad to hear the good news!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys!
The Kendrick Clan
How precious!!! What an exciting service you must of had!
ReplyDeleteGlad we were able to visit with you Saturday!
Awww..Jana, that is SOOO precious! How neat..Ireland is SUCH a doll! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so exciting!!! Sure do love that Girl!
ReplyDelete