Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ireland Graduates from Kindergarten

Our little baby girl has made it through Kindergarten and now is on to 1st grade! It's so hard to believe that I will never have another Kindergartner. =( Now on to bigger and more challenging grades!! Ireland was a great student and has really grown up this past year...she's STILL the baby though and knows it AND uses it to her advantage! =) I love you Ireland Grace!!!




Catalyn made Teacher's Honor Roll by getting all A's & B's on every report card. Actually, she only received 1 B and the rest were A's. Yes, I am a proud Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family