Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my LOVE

Today Stephen & I are celebrating 14 WONDERFUL years of marriage. It's so much fun reminiscing about years gone by and looking forward to years to come. You never know what life is going to deal you...you just learn to roll with the punches and celebrate in the good times. I must say, being married to the one I LOVE has given me a very fulfilled and happy life. I am so very thankful for the man in my life! Yes, he STILL treats me like a gentleman, tells me he loves me EVERY day, tells me me I'm beautiful (even when I feel like I need an overhaul) lol, goes shopping with me (and gives me $ to spend), brings me roses & coffee.....I guess you can see I am still HAPPILY married and in LOVE after 14 years of marriage! So, to celebrate, we took off to Santa Monica for a few days and my sweet sister is being Nanny to my kids!! =) (Thank you Jenn)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!
    You deserve some R & R!

    Love you both lots!
    The Kendrick Clan

    ReplyDelete

My Family

My Family