Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

La Purisma Mission~day 5

Today Mom & I took the kids out to the La Purisma Mission for a few hours. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids were able to pretend they were Indians living in grass huts, grinding food w/ rocks and Mom & I relaxed on a bench and talked. Simple things in life are what matter most.

>






Ireland & Madison. Madison came over for dinner tonight to spend time with Ireland, they enjoyed getting FILTHY in the mud making some concoction!?? Simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family