Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

American Girl & Home~day 6

Catalyn earned $ by getting straight A's on her report card and also won $ from a race with her daddy (lol), so of course she had one thing on her mind this entire trip...American Girl doll Addy. So on our way home we stopped at The Grove in L.A. for this new addition to Catalyns collection. (honestly, if I didn't have girls, I think I would be collecting these dolls!!) =-)

Catalyn & Addy

Ireland & Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You go girl! Beating your Daddy in a race!!
    Wish I could have been there to cheer you on!

    I can't wait to have granddaughters so I can shop at American Girl!! :o)

    JKM....ate any Periplaneta Americanas lately?
    Hahaha!

    Love & Miss you guys!
    Franny

    ReplyDelete

My Family

My Family