Heather & Rubigo :Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Stephen, Jana, Catalyn, Luke & Ireland: Thank you sooooo much for making my birthday special! You all are WAY to sweet! I loved all of it.. the decorations, the cupcakes, the gifts and dinner was amazing! Love you guys!!
God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of......oh, and let us not forget....kid crafts, dates with my love, scrapbooking, music, barnes n nobles, starbucks, family trips, cooking, roller blading.....oh so much. Just know that I am blessed of God!
So sweet!!! Happy Birthday Jenn... :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jen! We Love you!
ReplyDeleteRubigo & Brent
Heather & Rubigo :Thank you for the birthday wishes!
ReplyDeleteStephen, Jana, Catalyn, Luke & Ireland:
Thank you sooooo much for making my birthday special! You all are WAY to sweet! I loved all of it.. the decorations, the cupcakes, the gifts and dinner was amazing! Love you guys!!
Love,Jenn