Followers

About MY Life...

God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of.....oh so much to be thankful for. I am blessed of God!

My Blessings from God!!!

My Blessings from God!!!

Grab A Button

Free Counter

made by Leelou
ISO 9001 Training ISO 9001 Training

Live Traffic Feed

Snag a button

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Update on Dad

We came up after church last night to see Dad and will be here in Lompoc for a few days. Stephen is down at the Hospital now, Thank God it's only about a half mile away from the house, this way Mom can come home & rest a bit. Said (with humor) she felt like she was in the belly of the whale last night! lol Dad is still physically very weak (mostly the left side) where he is unable to walk and just barely stand. He is having a MRI anytime now to see what is causing all the pain in his back and also the weakness. So we are waiting for that right now. His blood pressure is doing fine right now but still on the meds for the pain.

Picture of Dad at our church right before he went into the Hospital the 1st time. ( I think the last time he's been in the pulpit)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW......I miss seeing him at the pulpit! I can't wait to have our pastor back in church!

    ReplyDelete

My Family

My Family