AWWWWWWWW I miss y'all so much....tell everyone Hi for us. To think we used to live in that beautiful place :( I miss it, but I LOVE TULSA, OKLAHOMA...God is doing wonderful things for my family and I wouldn't trade that for a beautiful city....Thank you and your family for being such a big part of our lifes...We love y'all lots!!!!! Shanna
God, Family and Church. That is what my life consists of......oh, and let us not forget....kid crafts, dates with my love, scrapbooking, music, barnes n nobles, starbucks, family trips, cooking, roller blading.....oh so much. Just know that I am blessed of God!
AWWWWWWWW I miss y'all so much....tell everyone Hi for us. To think we used to live in that beautiful place :( I miss it, but I LOVE TULSA, OKLAHOMA...God is doing wonderful things for my family and I wouldn't trade that for a beautiful city....Thank you and your family for being such a big part of our lifes...We love y'all lots!!!!! Shanna
ReplyDelete